Drinking and cooking with bottled water is expensive and it’s not as practical as using an under sink filter. Here are the top ten benefits of using under sink filters and why you should consider making the switch.
1. An under sink water filter using carbon block or granular filtration is the most economical way to have a steady supply of clean water for less than 10 cents per gallon.
2. Under sink water filters are the most practical because they are out of sight. They won’t get in the way and they will keep your kitchen clutter-free. They are especially good for people who have small kitchens and little space to spare.
3. An under sink water filter is easy to install and use. You will be able to install it in a matter of minutes without hiring a plumber. After installation, you will have plenty of fresh, clean water coming out of your sink without any effort on your part.
4.Under-sink filters using carbon filtration technology remove both organic and synthetic chemicals. On the other hand, reverse osmosis and distillation have to be used in conjunction with carbon filters because they do not remove all kinds of contaminants effectively.
5. An under sink filter using carbon filtration technology will not remove the beneficial trace minerals from your water. You can drink water free of chemicals but rich in natural trace minerals that are very good for your health.
6. Under sink, filters take up little space and require little to no maintenance. On the other hand, reverse osmosis systems require a diaphragmed storage tank and very good water pressure in order to be effective.
8. Under sink, filters make your water taste better. Chemicals like chlorine, which is notorious for giving water an unpleasant taste, are removed easily with under sink filters.
9. Under sink water filters are very convenient. The filtered water will come straight out of your faucet for drinking and cooking. Forget about pitchers or separate countertop compartments.